i'd like to come but i'm not sure if i'll be able to
haha....yea I kinda doubt that!!!!!
Im still tryin to find out for sure who Im gonna play with...
i'd like to come but i'm not sure if i'll be able to
play with us
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
me and lb_balla i guess...youd have to ask him
are u a big man?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
6'5, but Im not a low post type guy.....
Yea Ill play with you all should be fun.....
Are you a big man??
im 6'3 but not a post...i run both guard spots and a little swing forward...im a 2 guard up here
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Alright we got a deal man....me you and LB balla...should be a pretty good combo....course I aint quite the balla I used to be, but can still get around pretty good for an old man!!! haha
hahaha...im sure youll do fine
if we have practice on fri i may just come in early saturday morning and then leave after we're done sunday
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I still want to play but I'm still looking for a team. If I don't find some guys to play with and only have 3, I'd be willing to be the 4th as a sub for a team...wouldn't bother me at all. Just looking to get a decent amount of PT and contribute a few shots here and there.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks